World Precision Instruments
WPI AUTOMATED TEER MEASUREMENT SYSTEM
Condition: Used, tested in good working condition. Probes have been tested and are within spec. Includes PC with control & REMS software, original installation discs, 24 & 96 well probes, cables, etc. See included list for exact items. Plates are not included.
- REMS Autosampler
- Dell 7080 PC w/ REMS software
- NI DAQ PCI-6220 Card (installed in PC)
- WPI 54380 REMS Interface box
- Test plugs for 54380 (1k & 10k OHM)
- Electrode(w/ dummy probe): Corning HTS Transwell-24 / Falcon HTS Multiwell-24 (REMS-24)
- Electrode(w/ dummy probe): Millicell-96 Cell Culture Insert Plate: HTS / Falcon HTS 96-Multiwell Insert System (REMS-96)
- Original software installation CD's
- Monitor, keyboard, mouse
- misc connection cables
- PC controlled positioning
- Data acquisition in LabView
- Manufacturer specific electrodes available for 24 and 96-well HTS plates
- Plate configuration files and sample sequences are user definable
- Two user-defined rinse locations
- Manual mode
PC-controlled high throughput TEER measurement for epithelial monolayer
Automates TEER measurement and data logging for use with HTS well plates.
The REMS AutoSampler automates measurements of TEER epithelial or endothelial monolayers cultured on HTS well plates. It is a PC-controlled tissue resistance measurement system that offers reproducibility, accuracy, flexibility and ease-of-operation. Automated measurement of tissue resistance in cell culture microplates provides the advantages of speed, precision, decreased opportunity for contamination and the rapid availability of measured resistance data.
30 Day Returns