MasterFlex L/S Stainless Steel Digital Console Drive 07575-00 w/ Easy-Load II Head
- 07575-00 Drive
- 77200-32 Head
Condition: Used, tested in good working condition
- Operators Manual
- New-Open Box 96410-15 Tubing w/ COC
- USB and Ethernet Cables (not pictured)
- IP66 and NEMA 4X rated; protected from dust, water, and chemicals in the wash-down environment — simply hose down to clean.
- Dual voltage: 115 VAC and 230 VAC
- Flow rate: 0.1 to 3400 mL/min (0.001 to 54 GPH) with L/S tubing. Flow rate depends on drive rpm and tubing size.
- Five-digit LED shows six parameters: motor rpm, flow rate, dispense volume, cumulative volume, dispense interval, and copy number.
- User-selectable English or Metric units. Select milliliters, liters, or gallons for dispense volume; display flow rate in either mL/min or gal/hr.
- Dispense by: Volume — in milliliters (0.001 to 99999 mL), liters, and gallons; Copy — 1 to 99999 dispense cycles.
- Dispense interval mode: set time interval (SEC) between dispense cycles from 1 to 99999 seconds.
- Membrane keypad for easy programming. Select tubing size and enter desired flow rate — drive locks in required rpm.
- Keypad lock/unlock feature: prevents accidents or tampering.
- Remote control capabilities via fluid-resistant input/output connector on back of drive.
- Speed control input: scalable 0 to 20 mA, 4 to 20 mA, 0 to 10 V;
- Pumping direction;
- Tachometer output: scalable 0 to 20 mA, 4 to 20 mA, 0 to 10 V, or TTL pulse.
- Tachometer feedback for 0.25% speed control.
- Drive stores one user-specified calibration value per tubing size even when power is turned off.
- Six-foot (1.8-meter) line cord — features IEC 320/CEE 22 connector coupler; watertight cord connection. Specify destination country when ordering; drive is shipped with country-specific plug/cord set.
WORLDWIDE SHIPPING AVAILABLE
30 Day Returns