Eppendorf BioFlo 320 Bioprocess Control Station Fermenter Bioreactor
Model: BioFlo 320
- BioFlo 320 control station
- Mounted touchscreen monitor
- Optional 4th front pump
- 3 TMFC gas sparge module (0.002-1.0 SLPM)
- Optional 2nd (4) TMFC gas sparge module (0.04-20.0 SLPM)
- Optional secondary gas source overlay module (0.050-5.0 SLPM)
- Optional secondary universal sensor module for a total of 4 digital or analog sensor connections
- Optional optical pH sensor module
- (2) Optional external pump connection modules
- Optional water connection
- 3L & 10L heat blankets
- M1379-8115 heat blanket exhaust
- CO2 sensor InPro 5000i/12/220
- DO sensor InPro 6850i/12/320
- M1379-8100 RTD sensor
Condition: Used, tested in good working condition. Eppendorf performed performance validation 12/2021.
The BioFlo 320 seamlessly combines form and function in one state of the art package regardless of whether your process includes cell culture or fermentation, autoclavable or single-use bioreactors. A robust industrial design, intelligent sensors, Ethernet connectivity, and enhanced software capabilities are only a few of the features that set it apart from the competition. Combined with a sincere commitment to quality, the BioFlo 320 truly is the premium choice in bench-scale bioprocess control systems.
Small footprint... big impact:
From R&D laboratories to pilot-scale production facilities, space is a major factor when selecting the right equipment. The BioFlo 320 offers flexibility, better control, and maximum functionality while occupying a fraction of the valuable lab space of similar systems. This means greater efficiency and productivity at a lower operating cost for your lab.
30 Day Returns