Airius 0-10VDC Precision Potentiometer Speed Control
- On/Off button
- Power indicator light
- Screw terminals for easy wire connections
- Linear taper
- 1 turn
- Resistance tolerance: 10k Ω +/- 5%
- Linearity tolerance: +/- 0.25%
- Faceplate (4.5” x 2.75”)
POTENTIOMETER SPEED CONTROL DESCRIPTION Single-turn wirewound potentiometer used to vary the speed of electrically commutated (EC) motors (Air Pear, Designer Series, Retail Series, Q Series). Speed controls for shaded pole or PSC motors: refer to the TRIAC submittal. Speed control for EL fans: refer to the FanCenter submittal.
- If control wire exceeds 1000 ft refer to Potentiometer wiring (external power source)
- A single controller can be used to control multiple fans with the same speed setting
- Connecting the red and yellow leads will allow EC fans to operate at full speed
- Wire runs up to 1000 feet (305 m) can be made using 20 - 24 AWG control wire.
- Wire runs longer than 1000 ft will require the addition of a 10 - 12VDC power supply (not included)
30 Day Returns