Agilent Magnis NGS Library Prep System
Condition: Used, in very good condition. Professionally deinstalled and packed by Agilent. Passes full diagnostic test, updated to latest firmware version. Manufacture date of 2/20. Only 17 hours on UV Bulb.
WORLDWIDE SHIPPING AVAILABLE
Get NGS for Any Lab with the Magnis Library Prep System
Whether you’re new to NGS or just want to streamline your library prep or have less people and more workload, the Magnis library prep system redefines workflows for NGS library preparation and target enrichment processes.
Depending on experienced operators and manual NGS workflows is a thing of the past. The Magnis reinvents walkaway automation and reduces hands-on prep time from 2.5 hours to 20-30 minutes. Optimized for the industry-leading SureSelect technology, the Magnis System enables both researchers and clinicians to spend more time on analysis and less time on labor-intensive hands-on lab work.
NGS For Any Lab
Whether you are a pathologist who has never worked with NGS technologies or a new academic lab considering NGS implementation, do not be intimidated by introducing another system into your workflow. The Magnis system benefits both the naïve and seasoned NGS clinical researcher in many ways. The Magnis system automates the most time consuming parts of the NGS workflow providing high quality DNA libraries for your sequencing reactions. Don’t forget that sequencing data is only as good as the library quality that is used for the reaction.
- Minimal NGS experience required to run the Magnis
- Scalable, walkaway automation ideal for low-to-medium-throughput labs
- Efficient workflows let you save time and focus on data analysis rather than hands-on time in the lab
- Validated, ready-to-use protocols that are pre-optimized with SureSelect reagents
- Seamless integration with Agilent NGS workflow solutions for sample preparation, QC, data analysis, and clinical interpretation.
The Magnis is a complete system for NGS preparation with walk-away NGS automation
The Magnis system provides a complete system for NGS library preparation that is fully automated and delivers reproducible results, making it easy to assay multiple genes and complex genetic aberrations from genomic DNA including degraded samples such as formalin-fixed paraffin embedded (FFPE).
This new bench-top instrument self-detects and tunes; the reagents come pre-aliquoted; and pre-set protocols are included.
The system requires minimal expertise to run. The onboard wizard allows assays to be set up in under five minutes. In addition, the Magnis notifies users of correct reagent placement through automated barcode checking. Upon pressing the start button, the user can walk away from the instrument, yet visually check progress through the wizard and the LED status indicator.
- Magnis works seamlessly with Agilent’s industry-leading SureSelect target enrichment system and delivers sequencing data that are robust, traceable, and reproducible
- This benchtop instrument self-detects and tunes; the reagents are provided pre-aliquoted; and the system comes with pre-set protocols for Agilent’s catalog and custom assays.
- The LED status indicator will light up green allowing you to
monitor status easily from a distance.
- When combined with the Agilent 4150 TapeStation System, the Magnis system provides quality control of the sample throughout the workflow.
|Operating Environment Relative Humidity||
|Operating Environment Temperature||
30 Day Returns